We have finally released a backporting to Minecraft 1.5.2, bringing all of the new features that we brought to ExtrabiomesXL for Minecraft 1.6.2 to the more mod complete Minecraft 1.5.2. If you want to use all our new trees, logs and wood with all your other favorite (and almost as important, stable) mods, you are now free to do such.
Download ExtrabiomesXL 3.14.1 for Minecraft 1.5.2 (Forge 184.108.40.2067)
To sum up the new features, we have 6 new trees, and 6 new types of wood/planks/stairs and slabs to play with, some great new textures from our texture artist for a number of our old trees and plants. And let’s not forget the plethora of bug fixes that we added fixing a large number of things. I would mention that the scarecrow finally has a use for people other than Anderzel, but really having a stationary mob scaring devise is not all that useful.
If you want more details on the changes that were made in 3.14.1 you can read about 3.14.1 here, and for more details about the changes that hit EbXL in 3.14.0.
ExtrabiomesXL 3.14.1 has been released. This release is mainly about fixing up mod compatibility and polishing new features introduced in 3.14.0; however Shecky did introduce a beautiful new tree.
The changelog for this release is as follows:
- Forestry and Buildcraft support fixed
- TreeCapitator support fixed
- Sapling drop rate balanced
- EBXL flowers now spawn in more biomes
- New quarter logs drop the proper item and any improper ones can now be crafted into planks
- Fixed some settings in the config file that were not being loaded properly
- Decorator settings are now usable
- The bald cypress tree can now spawn in the shallow water of the Green Swamp
- Language file updates
- Misc bug fixes/code cleanup
- Added a new tree called the Sakura Blossom Tree, which is using a new smaller log type. It can be found in the Birch Forest, Green Hills, Forested Hills, Forested Island and Woodland biomes.
Download it here!