Just getting out a quick bug fix here at the moment, but aside from textures for the doors this should be stable unless anything new pops up in between now and later this week.
At the moment there is not anything exciting as I’m just finishing up bug fixes and such. I am prepping for a rewrite to our tree generation code at the moment and hopefully by the time Zenth gets back from his trip and is able to work on the other doors, I’ll have something to show from in regards to the trees although most of the work is just removing duplicate code and other not so glamorous things.
Download from Google Drive.
Download off Curse.
- Biomes once again remember custom id’s as set in config.
- Scarecrow and cactus paste are once more craftable.
- Redrock slabs and it’s variants register prior to creating their crafting recipes so as to no longer create invalid recipes.
Well it has been a number of months since I have had the free time to devote to modding but I’m back and the past week and a half I have hammering out the last few issues that were left after @asiekierka and @Allaryin finished porting us to 1.7.10.
Here is a quick video overview of the few new things that managed to sneak their way in among my own bug fixing.
If you are seeing performance issues with the Minecraft 1.7.10, I would recommend checking out Fastcraft over on the Industrial Craft forums, as it has done wonders for me in 1.7.10.
Get off our mirror over at Curse
The New Stuff
- Lots of bug fixes left over from porting to 1.7.10
- No more crafting crashes from half slabs do to a change in the recipe manager between 1.6 and 1.7
- All our tree now spawn correctly and mini cacti now spawn as themselves instead of the blocks that they tried to spawn on top of.
- Forestry API has been updated and works again.
- New uses for our wooden planks:
- Most of them still have developer art and we will have them complete for the full release
- By default they can have up to 64 in a stack like vanilla doors in 1.8 and you get three from each crafting action.
- If you want stacks or one or only one item per crafting action you can change the setting in the config file.
- Like all other mod doors villagers and zombies will not interact with our doors, and our doors are not considered to be part of villages. This will probably not change till Minecraft 1.8 due to how things are coded in minecraft itself.
- Crafted using four of one type of our planks, two on the left and two on the right, with two sticks in the middle.
- Fence Gates
- Crafted using four sticks, two on the left and two on the right, with two planks in the middle.
I’m not going to beat this bush or its adjacent areas any more than necessary. EBXL for 1.7.10 is ready for people to play with.
|EbXL 3.16.a17 + MC 1.7.10 + Forge 1180
ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.7.10-3.16.a17.jar (Crafting bug with half slabs)
This is still beta quality, so YMMV. There may be bugs. Not all config options are guaranteed to work. If you have problems or observe any weird glitches, please let us know.