I’m sorry about the wait – there’s not a lot of good reason why this build wasn’t out 2 or 3 weeks ago. But it’s here now. Like I promised in April, this is mostly a bunch of bugfixes with a few minor functionality updates. So, without further bumbling apology, the release:
- Redwood logs are once again craftable into planks.
- Disabling strawberries by setting their block ID to zero no longer ruins everything.
- Fixed crashing bug that sometimes occurred when flowers failed to generate.
- Fixed vanilla biome disabling. It should now be possible to reliably turn off: desert, extreme hills, forest, jungle, swampland, taiga, and plains.
- Strawberry plants now break like any other semi-sturdy block.
- Right (or left) clicking once will harvest them if they are ripe.
- Attempting to harvest before they are ready will do nothing.
- Strawberry plants now identify correctly to Waila.
- Explicit Forge BiomeDictionary support.
- We’ve always had whatever automatic support there is, but now it’s official.
- Removed ATG and New Dawn libraries from the jar file.
- This means that things shouldn’t explode if you are running a newer but otherwise compatible version of either of these world type mods.
- It also means that the mod is just ever so smaller to download now 😉
- ALL flowers are now registered with Forestry, not just the original four.
- Updated Russian localization.