It’s been entirely too long since we’ve had a release here, and that is completely my fault. But you’re all tired of me beating myself up about that sort of thing, so we’ll just dispense with the drama.
This is a maintenance/bugfix release. It contains numerous small changes that have happened since 3.16.1 was quietly released two weeks after 3.16.0 was released last october.
Download: ExtrabiomesXL 3.16.2 (for MC1.7.10)
- Fixed Treecapitator support.
- Added the ability to disable quicksand to the config file.
- Also added the ability to disable cracked sand, but this behavior is currently untested if you leave wasteland biomes enabled.
- Added the ability to disable “legendary” oak generation to the config file.
- Merged in a lot of localization updates from the community for:
- French Canadian
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Fix for disabled Forestry backpacks crashing things.
I’d like to extend a special thank you to everyone on the forums who has kept the discussion alive – which finally convinced me to sit down and bang out some of these fixes today 🙂
As far as why I’ve been so terrible about getting these releases out to the public, well, that’s partially due to what I’ve been working on for the future of the mod.
I had hoped to release at least some teaser screenshots or something by now, but obviously that has not happened. So, I plan on at least announcing something with respect to our plans next week… *ominous foreshadowing*