Well it has been a number of months since I have had the free time to devote to modding but I’m back and the past week and a half I have hammering out the last few issues that were left after @asiekierka and @Allaryin finished porting us to 1.7.10.
Here is a quick video overview of the few new things that managed to sneak their way in among my own bug fixing.
If you are seeing performance issues with the Minecraft 1.7.10, I would recommend checking out Fastcraft over on the Industrial Craft forums, as it has done wonders for me in 1.7.10.
The New Stuff
- Lots of bug fixes left over from porting to 1.7.10
- No more crafting crashes from half slabs do to a change in the recipe manager between 1.6 and 1.7
- All our tree now spawn correctly and mini cacti now spawn as themselves instead of the blocks that they tried to spawn on top of.
- Forestry API has been updated and works again.
- New uses for our wooden planks:
- Most of them still have developer art and we will have them complete for the full release
- By default they can have up to 64 in a stack like vanilla doors in 1.8 and you get three from each crafting action.
- If you want stacks or one or only one item per crafting action you can change the setting in the config file.
- Like all other mod doors villagers and zombies will not interact with our doors, and our doors are not considered to be part of villages. This will probably not change till Minecraft 1.8 due to how things are coded in minecraft itself.
- Crafted using four of one type of our planks, two on the left and two on the right, with two sticks in the middle.
- Fence Gates
- Crafted using four sticks, two on the left and two on the right, with two planks in the middle.